DiDi Food is a food delivery business that utilizes the foundation of DiDi, the world’s largest transportation platform, and a well-known listed company in the world. DiDi Food strives to make food delivery a quick, efficient, and reliable platform, and create a world where all customers, delivery partners, and restaurant partners can be happy. Our high-quality delivery partners carry a wide variety of high-quality dishes and cuisine that continue to provide quality service that satisfies our customers.
- Position: Delivery Operations – Delivery Service Strategy Manager
- Working Area: Tokyo
- Salary: 5 million - 12 million
- Perform deep-dive analysis on platform users’ feedback to identify pain points of the delivery service.
- Perform competitors’ analysis, on-ground courier interviews, etc., to identify improvement areas of couriers’ experience on our platform.
- Lead key projects in strategic planning and execution, including growth, efficiency management, and competitive strategy. Conduct field research and data analysis, and coordinate execution and implementation by regional and functional teams.
- Formulate and execute strategies to close the aforementioned gaps, in order to deliver high quality service to our users.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience, experience in food delivery industry is strongly preferred.
- Excellent to native in Japanese, fluent in Chinese and/or English
- Curiosity and problem-solving mindset, superior interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of fundamental accounting and finance, e.g. CPA, MBA, CFA (level 1 okay)
- Hands-on experience in service improvement, operations is a bonus
- Either Japanese with excellent Chinese/English skills, or Chinese with excellent Japanese skills is a bonus
Application Review → First round of interview → Final round of interview
- 邮件内容: 邮件中请写明自己的微信号，方便后续联络
- 附件内容: 履歴書 + 職務履歴書
- 发送简历至邮箱(有 + 号):