DiDi Food is a food delivery business that utilizes the foundation of DiDi, the world’s largest transportation platform, and a well-known listed company in the world. DiDi Food strives to make food delivery a quick, efficient, and reliable platform, and create a world where all customers, delivery partners, and restaurant partners can be happy. Our high-quality delivery partners carry a wide variety of high-quality dishes and cuisine that continue to provide quality service that satisfies our customers.
- Position: Associate / Manager of Corporate Strategy
- Working Area: Tokyo
- Salary: 5 million - 10 million
- Provide analysis of overseas business trends and competitive situation in the food delivery industry. As an international business group, you will develop corporate strategies for the food delivery business group, especially in Japan.
- Support an effective business management system for the food delivery business in Japan. You will ensure that all strategic and operational objectives are met throughout the year. Responsible for daily/weekly/monthly business tracking and analysis, provide advice to management crew on strategy execution, and improve operations.
- Lead key projects in strategic planning and execution, including growth, efficiency management, and competitive strategy. Conduct field research and data analysis, and coordinate execution and implementation by regional and functional teams.
- Provide assist in other strategic research and development and project management.
- Have a minimum of 4 years of experience in the professional experience at financial services (big 4, IBD, funds) or consulting firms preferred, or in the technology sector. Experience in a transactional or entrepreneurial role is preferred.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills. Critical and independent thinker. Experience in financial analysis, data analysis skills and data-driven business management skills are preferred.
- Proficient and sufficient experience in Excel, PPT, and/or other data analysis tools
- Ability to communicate effectively in Japanese and English. A third language and multicultural background is preferred.
- Strong passion for international business and willingness to travel to different places in the world.
- Must be able to demonstrate advanced people skills and enhance teamwork while maintaining a mission-driven entrepreneurial spirit. Proactive attitude, team work, hands-on mentality.
- Understanding of fundamental accounting and finance, e.g. CPA, MBA, CFA (level 1 okay)
- Better if exposure to tech, start-up environment, legal, or Japan-China business
- Manager above or mid-level roles from corporate acceptable
Application Review → First round of interview → Final round of interview
- 邮件内容: 邮件中请写明自己的微信号，方便后续联络
- 附件内容: 履歴書 + 職務履歴書
- 发送简历至邮箱(有 + 号):