- world leader in gases, technologies and services for industry and health since 1902.
- Currently present in 80 countries with more than 66,000 employees. Six R&D sites are located all over the globe.
- One of them located in AL’s Innovation Campus Tokyo in Yokosuka, Japan.He/she will evaluate novel ALD/CVD precursors and develop new cutting-edge processes for the semiconductor industry.
- The researcher will work in a multicultural environment and closely with internal and external customers and partners.。
Evaluation of novel organometallic or silicon-based precursors in ALD/CVD thin film processing and analysis of the films.
- Position: deposition research
- Working Area: Kanagawa
- Salary: 5 million - 6 millon base + bonus
- Master degree or equivalent
- English business level required.E-mail exchanges and meetings are held in English.
- Safe handling of pyrophoric, toxic, and combustible materials.
- ALD/CVD of thin films with organometallic and silicon-based compounds
- Thin-film analysis using XPS, SEM, AFM, ellipsometry, FT-IR, etc.
- Support ALD/CVD deposition tool maintenance
- Timely and concise reporting (R&D reports, patent applications, internal meetings, customer meetings, etc.)
- Group and customer support
- Join the safety activity in ALL
- Effective team player, communication skills, working in an international environment
- PhD or Postdoc
- Japanese conversation level is a plus
- Experience in a relevant private or academic R&D lab is a plus
・ Working hours: 9:00 - 12:00, 13:00 - 17:30 from Monday to Friday (flextime)
・ Holidays: Saturdays & Sundays, ALL Anniversary (Feb 26), Japanese national holidays, summer holiday (Aug 15), Christmas holiday (Dec 25), New Year holidays (Dec 29 - Jan 3 + TBA)
・ Commuting allowance
・ Relocation and housing compensation: TBD
Application Review → First round of interview → Final round of interview
- 邮件内容: 邮件中请写明自己的微信号，方便后续联络
- 附件内容: 履歴書 + 職務履歴書
- 发送简历至邮箱(有 + 号):