Our company, as part of the 5th biggest advertising group in the world, has its headquarter in New York with over 40 offices around the world. With end-to-end capabilities that include search, social media, content creation, product and web development, e-Retail and strategy, we cut to the core of what truly drives customers by providing a holistic digital-first approach.
Armed with intelligent insights and an audience-first approach, our expert team of specialists deliver integrated initiatives that help the world’s biggest brands connect to the people who drive their business forward – efficiently and effectively.
The SEO Executive will be working in a high-paced, dynamic and innovative environment; alongside the digital performance team to develop and recommend effective search engine optimization and content strategies.
You will be trained on the agency’s own tools, SEO methodologies and have a chance to work on some of the world’s biggest brands to develop your SEO skills.
This person will work closely with and report to the Associate SEO Director, Singapore with a dotted line reporting into the APAC Regional SEO Director. This role will base in Singapore.
- Minimal (1-2 years) SEO experience, or demonstration in pursuing a career in SEO.
- Business fluent in any of the following languages: native Japanese with clear verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Strives for excellence by setting and following high standards.
- Proactive, and takes ownership of work.
- Comfortable working extensively with Microsoft Office suite, in particular Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook. Competency in Excel with numbers and simple calculations - including pivot tables, charts and formula is desirable.
- Provide consultation and hands - on execution and implementation on SEO projects.
- Oversee the end-to-end process of SEO campaigns. Including but not limited to project management, technical website audit, content gap analysis, competitive analysis, page level content optimization, implementation, performance insights and reporting.
- Provide clear communications to both internal stakeholders and clients, managing expectations throughout SEO projects.
- Keep abreast of current search engine optimization strategies, technology and methods.
- Leverage tools and technology in order to articulate and put together sound recommendations for our clients.
- In-depth SEO performance analysis and reporting. Analyzing data and providing insights with a strategic understanding of the ‘big picture’.
- Supporting with billing and finance.
Please send your cv in PDF to email@example.com