Since 2007, Deloitte China has been recruiting new graduates directly from Japanese campuses through the Japanese Services Group Campus Recruitment program (also known as JSG Program).
We recruit individuals with international experience, valuable local Chinese knowledge, and language skills for Deloitte China/Hong Kong firms. This initiative provides high-caliber individuals with the opportunity to work for a global brand in a challenging and rewarding atmosphere.
Deloitte China Tax and Business Advisory is the only Big Four practice that works As One across Greater China Region including the Chinese Mainland, Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan with nearly 2,500 tax people to advise and assist clients concerning tax and business issues. It is also a Tier One tax
practice in Chinese Mainland, Hong Kong and Taiwan (International Tax Review’s World Tax 2014).
Responsible for handling tax compliance projects such as preparing tax returns and computations in various jurisdictions as well as assisting with tax consulting projects such as performing tax research, tax due diligence and drafting tax advisory reports.
- the hunger to grow and the ability to learn quickly
- a genuine interest in professional services
- confidence, supported by a proactive approach to work
- the ability to analyze complex issues
- astute judgement and strong communication skills especially with excellent
- ability to read, write, listen and speak Japanese (JLPT N1 Certificate is required)
- a talent for building relationships
- to be inspired by working in a collaborative professional environment
- Bachelor degree or above in any discipline
- right of abode in Mainland China or Hong Kong
- CV: English CV is required
- Email subject: 2019 Graduate Application – Tax & Business Advisory Services (JSG)
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
※ no transition is needed for interview, e.g. Skype interview available.